Remedial MassageSeptember 24, 2014
Remedial massage is a deep massage used for injuries or muscular skeletal disorders, it is designed to get individual case results.
Remedial Massage benefits are:
- Increased vitality, performance levels and increases mobility and range of motion
- Improves the flow of blood and lymph particularly in the injured area’s
- Recovery after recent injury will react and recover more quickly than long term injury.
- The intention is to remove blockages, damaged cells, scar tissue and adhesions left after injury, it speeds up recovery and encourages complete healing.
- It is recognised by health funds and workcover within Australia. Surfcoast massage works alongside other medical health professionals completing the whole treatment plan to get the best results. Remedial massage appointments are worked around the individual case.
- The function of remedial massage is ideal for strains, sprains, achilles teninitis, shin splints, groin strain, cartledge damage, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, hamstring injuries, plantar fascitis, whiplash, migraines and headaches.
Surfcoast massage are fully qualified practioners in remedial massage and welcome new clients coming into the Torquay and Jan Juc area.
If you would like further information or to book, please do not hesitate to contact us.