Remedial Massage Torquay
Book yourself in for remedial massage Torquay at Surfcoast Massage in Jan Juc. Remedial massage aims to relieve muscular aches, pains and injuries, reduce scar tissue, prevent build up of deposits in joints and improve postural imbalances. It promotes healing when muscles and tendons become damaged or impaired, knotted, tense or immobile in areas such as lower back, upper back, shoulders and neck.
Remedial massage techniques are used to locate tense muscle tissues, tracing the discomfort to the original source, healing both the cause of the disorder as well as the symptoms. Massage of these tense areas helps to accelerate the body’s own repair mechanisms restoring your body to its natural state.
Benefits of Remedial Massage
Aside from relaxation and wellbeing there are many benefits of remedial massage including:
- Stimulation to the blood supply, allowing toxins to be removed from the muscles
- Calming the peripheral nervous system easing pain and discomfort
- Toning and relaxing muscles to improve joint mobility
- Improvement to the health of the cells, repairing of tissues and easing of stiffness and tension
- Postural correction
- Treatment and rehabilitation of new or old injuries
- Remedy painful conditions and injuries such as frozen shoulder, sciatica, muscle sprains, strains and headaches
Surfcoast Massage is accredited remedial massage practitioners for WorkCover and Health Cover rebates, phone us on 0438 668 878. Take a look at our other massage therapy services including deep tissue massage, cranio sacral therapy and lymphatic drainage – just a short drive from Geelong and the Surf Coast.