4 Reasons manual lymphatic drainage works after plastic surgeryMay 4, 2020
Research has found that without manual lymphatic drainage after post operative it takes 9 to 18 months for post operative swelling and fibrosis to go completely.
With manual lymphatic drainage it takes 3 weeks to 6 months on average for the patient to eliminate any swelling and fibrosis completely.
- It speeds up your recovery by detoxing your body and reducing swelling
- Removes fluid buildups, eliminating painful side affects
- Reduction in fibrosis after the procedure
- Reduces post operative pain
Manual lymphatic Drainage is also effective for:
- BBL procedures (butt lift)
- Tummy tuck
- Face lift and neck lift
- Breast augmentation and reduction
Surfcoast Massage is fully qualified in manual lymphatic drainage and has been working with clients to get some amazing results for the past 13 years. Lisa was trained in Dr Vodder’s method of lymphatic drainage in 2007, they were the founders of manual lymphatic drainage during the years of 1932-1936. Surfcoast massage is located in Jan Juc and can be contacted on 0438668878, call Lisa to arrange and discuss your treatment plan.